With The Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival (fondly known as simply Coachella) starting this Friday, it’s never too early to start thinking about those carry-on items you’ll need. With these beauty essentials as part of your Coachella packing list, you’ll be looking and feeling fresh and festival-ready all weekend long!
1. KORRES Pomegranate Cleansing & Make-Up Removing Wipes are perfect for quick cleansing on the go! They remove dirt, makeup, and oil from face and eyes. Great for all skin types — especially oily and combination — each pre-saturated wipe eliminates impurities, tightens pores, and offers antioxidant protection. Only $15 at Sephora.com. You can also find the Greek Yogurt version here.
2. It’s gonna be pretty hot in Coachella Valley so you’ll want a moisturizer that’s not too heavy. To relieve dry, irritated skin in an instant, try Curél Itch Defense Instant Soothing Moisturizing Spray! This soothing, fragrance-free formula delivers a mix of light yet potent hydrators to ease parched, itchy skin right where you need it. So, tell that ash “be gone” and get yours here!
3. That Cali sun is no joke. Sunscreen needs to be on your Coachella packing list for sure! Keep your skin protected with Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Sunscreen for Face SPF 40. This 100% Natural SPF 40 Face Cream uses a new generation of mineral sunscreens for broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Infused with healthy antioxidants, botanicals and amino acids, this ultra sheer formula will deliver daily protection and nourishment while you bask in the sun! ($23; Amazon)
4. Temps during both weekends of this festival are set to reach the 90s and you don’t want embarrassing sweat (and you WILL sweat!) getting in the way as you enjoy your favorite artists. Ban Roll-On Deodorant protects you all day while you’re in the sun milling around the festival. Ban’s breakthrough technology specifically targets and virtually eliminates odor that other antiperspirant and deodorants may leave behind, providing 24 hours of invisible protection against odor and wetness! ‘Cause, after all…
5. Once you get out of the sun, you’re gonna need to wash the day off of your face! Deep clean in just 60 seconds with the Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask. This breakthrough thermal mask warms to open pores, melting away deep down impurities and grime, then rinses them away with an invigorating cooling sensation. Formulated with natural charcoal, this masks works in one minute to clear up 2.5x more dirt and oil than leading masks for clean, tingly-smooth skin! $5.99; Amazon
6. Easily add some interest to your hair with the Hairdo by HairUWear French Braid Band. Use to hold your fro back to keep the hair out your face or use the braided band just as you would a scrunchie to hold your ponytail or bun in place! ($14; Amazon).
7. And please, by all means, keep those feet lookin’ right and sandal-worthy! PediSpa Intensive Moisturizing Foot Mask noticeably smoothes, softens and repairs dry cracked, calloused feet and heels. With Shea butter, apple extract and peppermint, these wearable socks significantly improve the look and feel of even the driest feet. ($9.99; Target in the Pharmacy Foot Care Aisle and Target.com) ($9.99; Amazon)
So, are you ready?! What else is on your Coachella Packing list of absolute must-haves?
Even if you’re not headed to THIS festival, this is a good list to file away for those future summer arts festival that may be happening in your city!
I hope to one day make my way over to the west coast for Coachella but, for now, I’ll live vicariously through y’all!